Field Proven in HVM Operations and Customizable for unique and demanding applications demands
Kensington’s Robot End-Effectors have a long history of operation in semiconductor wafer fabrication. Several of Kensington’s End-Effector innovations have advanced wafer processing capability. These include 300mm Edge-Grip for reduce particle performance and Through Beam Technology for wafer mapping. End-Effectors are used across the semiconductor equipment spectrum: Metrology Systems; Deposition Systems; Etch Systems; Reticle Process Systems; Thermal Processing Systems.
- Edge Grip End-Effector
- Vacuum Grip End-Effector
- Through Beam : Vacuum Grip and Edge Grip end-effectors
- Thin Wafer Vacuum End-Effector
- High Temperature Applications
- Square Substrate Handling with Through Beam
- Transparent Substrate Handling with Through Beam
- Custom configurations for a wide range of applications, vacuum end-effectors
- Wafer sizes 50 mm to 300 mm
- Crown/Taiko Wafer Designs
End-Effectors are available for use on multiple robot types as well as for manual wafer handling applications.
Contact Kensington today for technical details and to obtain a quotation.