WFH Robot Systems – Wafer Handler Repair
Ensure the ongoing reliability, precision, accuracy and smooth operation of your kensington WFH wafer handling robot with expert wafer handler repair services that include:
- Detailed troubleshooting, problem resolution, wafer handler repair services and performance optimization
- WHF Robots require a standard 10-year maintenance services on the Power Head, Z-Axis, Vacuum System, and Belts and Brushes
- Upgrades for hardware and firmware
- System calibration and synchronization services
- WFH Robot Tri-CCD Pri-Aligner Repair and Replacements
Kensington’s Certificate of Conformance ensures your Kensington WFH robot system unit is meticulously tested and returned to original operating specifications.