Gantry Stage Precision Motion Control System
Gantry stage platforms designed to meet a wide range of high speed and precision applications.
Kensington’s gantry stage platforms provide superior performance and flexibility with highly customizable/configurable precision motion control packages. Designs can be modified to meet acceleration, velocity, and travel range requirements with high precision performance.
- Gantry Stage Systems
- Smooth rapid precision motion control movement immune to linkage backlash
- Hysteresis and wear eliminated by non-contacting read-head design
- Real-time force-sensing with programmable soft limits for safe operation
- EMO features halts motion immediately
- System initialization not required to restart after EMO
- Quite operation without resonances or excessive heat
- No PID parameter tuning with high step-and-settle performance via mechanical controls and design
- Rapid movement with minimal settling times at high precision
- Solid light weight machined Aluminum for strong rigid back bone
- Option for granite super structure and platform
- Precision preloaded and sealed cage bearings for high velocity and acceleration performance
- Optical encoders to meet precision positioning requirements
- Low cost-of-ownership
- Integration with Kensington’s full stage product line.