Automatic Door Opener (ADO) - 300mm FOUP Load Port for Automated Wafer Handling
Kensington Laboratories, an industry leader in advanced robotic automation, offers the Automatic Door Opener™ (ADO), a 300mm Load Port designed for today’s rigorous wafer isolation and fab requirements. The ADO offers a host of patented, unique design features which combine to provide superior operational speed, cleanliness, reliability, and integration flexibility for loading and unloading SEMI standard 300mm FOUPs. Kensington’s ADO is proven in volume manufacturing at major 300mm production fabs and is backed by Kensington’s global service and support network.
• Interoperability: Fully compatible with all SEMI standard FOUPs.
• Cleanliness: Better than Class 1 particle performance when integrated in Class 100 or better environment.
• Reliability: Robust design combined with precision assembly achieves superior dependability and lifetime performance.
• Zero Preventative Maintenance: Superior precision design requires no periodic lubrication or re-alignment.
• Repeatability: Industry leading design utilizes DSP controlled electro-mechanical/pneumatic closed-loop servos for precise repeatable motion.
• Wafer Mapping: High performance Break-The-Beam wafer mapping option allows fast, accurate wafer detection.
• Fab Customization: Configurable features include programmable lights, buttons, carrier ID, and AMHS options.
• Compliance: SEMI, S2, S8, CE, and F47 compliant.
• Bridge Tool: 200mm wafer operation (with insert @ 10mm pitch).
Additional Key Features
• Carrier ID R/W at dock and undock
• Twist and Pull FOUP door attach
• Twist and Pull center lock FOUP clamp
• Servo control/force feedback motion technology
• FEOL and BEOL lockout pins
• Five FOUP placement sensors
• Programmable AMHS drop off position
• Finger safe motion control safety circuit
• Flash firmware up-loadable
• Integrated self-test diagnostics
• Configurable status lights
• Mobility stand
• Wafer mapper, Break-The-Beam type
• Manual load/unload button/s
• Carrier ID R/W interface
– RFID AdvanTag™, HERMOS™, Omron®
– IRID SMART-Tag™
• AMHS Single and Dual E84 PIO for OHT and AGV/RGV
• Info pads sensors
• Quartz wafer protrusion sensor
• SWIF FOUP-For-One interface
• 200mm Bridge Tool (with insert @ 10mm pitch)
• E-diagnostics with GUI